USDA Zero Down Rural Housing Program
The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) home loan, also called Rural Housing Loan, is designed to help development and growth in rural areas. This is also a great program that helps many families become first time home buyers.
Requirements for USDA Zero Down Rural Housing Eligibility:
- The property must be in an USDA Eligible Area.
- The household can not exceed the USDA Maximum Income Limit.
- The home buyer can not borrow than the maximum loan limit.
- A minimum credit score of 640.
- The property must be occupied by the owner, not investment or rental property.
- Condo units are eligible.
- The property can not be a farm or other income providing